RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 – Short notification for applying online for RPF Head Constable New Job 2023 has been issued. What is the latest news for all of you? Download the new notification PDF of Sub Inspector Job by clicking on the link given below. Registration of RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 is only for eligible candidates. The qualification of male and female candidates will be kept as 12th pass and graduation. Every candidate applying online for the post of RPF Sub Inspector can check their qualification, selection process, application process, age limit through each article given below on this page. RPF Sub Inspector Online Form 2023
RPF Sub Inspector Vacancies 2023 – Overviews
|RPF Constable New Vacancy 2023
|Post – 700 Expected
Post Details / Age Limit –
|Expected – 9000
|18 Years To 25 Years
Education Qualification –
For the post of RPF Constable, both male and female candidates who have passed class 10th and 12th from any recognized university or institute or have equivalent qualification can apply online.
Rs.35,400-1,21,300 Per Month.
Selection Process –
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical (PET and PMT) and DV
Application Amount –
General / OBC / EWS Candidate – Update Soon
SC / ST / Female Candidate – Update Soon
Important Dates –
|Official Notification Out
|Application Form Apply Date
|Application Form Closing Date
How To Apply RPF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 –
- Both men and women applicants first visit the website of rpf.indianrailways.gov.in
- After going to the home page all of you will get the notification of recruitment check the notification after downloading the recruitment notification.
- After Checking the Notification Eligible Candidates Click on Apply Link and Apply Online Your Form Step by Step.
- During the application, applicants will enter all their necessary information properly and must pay their application fee according to the category.
- After completing the online application, take a print out of the application form.